The Blue River Group. LLC is dedicated to transparency in all that we do. Please read more to find out about our privacy practices and how we treat or use your personal information.
This Privacy Notice dated May 1. 2020 applies to information we collect when you use thebluerivergroup.com. This Privacy Notice describes how The Blue River Group LLC 2295 Parklake Drive NE, Suite 450, Atlanta, GA 30345 (“Blue River,” “Company,” “we,” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares Service-related information about you. Except where expressly stated otherwise, this Privacy Notice does not apply to information or data about you collected as received outside of the Service except to the extent it is combined with information or data collected by us via the Service.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information/Personal Data for various purposes, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your online experience;
- Process your registration with our Service, including verifying that your email address(es) are active and valid;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about services, newsletters, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Improve our websites, marketing efforts, and services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Contact you regarding your use of our Service and, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Provide you with notices related to our company and its services,
- Prevent fraudulent interactions with our website and monitor against threats;
- Carry out any other purpose to the extent not prohibited by applicable law and not inconsistent with our statements disclosed elsewhere in this Privacy Notice or at the time you provide your Personal Information/Personal Data; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
In our sole discretion, we may also use aggregated and other non-personal information as permitted by applicable laws.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Our agents, vendors, consultants and other service providers (“service providers”) may have access to, or receive from us, your Personal Information/Personal Data, and other information about you, to carry out work on our behalf; however, we do not authorize our service providers to use your Personal Information/Personal Data for any purpose other than to provide this assistance.
In addition, we may share Personal Information/Personal Data about you as follows:
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in response to i) subpoenas or other legal process or if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law; or (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- To defend the policies applicable to our Service;
- To protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us or any third party;
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we may also use IP addresses, mobile device identifiers or any other information we collect to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, Internet service providers, wireless service providers or law enforcement agencies in our discretion. As permitted by applicable law, such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, lease, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition of all or any portion of The Blue River Group, LLC assets, financing, disposal, conveyance or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- To Third Party Services that interact with our Service, in connection with such interactions;
- For other purposes to the extent not prohibited by applicable law and not inconsistent with our statements disclosed elsewhere in this Privacy Notice, or at the time you provide your Personal Information/Personal Data; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
In our sole discretion, we may also share aggregated and other non-personal information as permitted by applicable law.
Certain functionality in connection with our website is specifically designed to permit social and other interactions that you initiate between the website and Third Party Services, including third party social networks (“Social Features”). Examples of Social Features include enabling you to transmit content to the Service from your account on a Third Party Service and to “like” or “share” our Service content to Third Party Services.
If you choose to use Social Features, information you post or provide access to, including User Content, may be publicly displayed by us or by the provider of the Social Feature that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third party platform, site, application or service that references our Service (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with The Blue River Group in a tweet or status update or review), this may be published on our Service, which will be treated as User Content.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us at any time by following the instructions and links provided in those communications or by contacting us via PHONE at 770.953.3133 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users Outside the United States
Additional Disclosures for Users In California
These “Additional Disclosures for California Customers” apply only to customers who are residents of the state of California, and to the personal information of those residents. As stated we may use personal identifiers such as name and email address, cookies, beacons, tags, internet protocol addresses or similar technologies to provide customer service, do internal research, or to contact you. We collect visitors browsing and search history, your interaction with our website, social media or email applications to provide customer service, marketing insights, website development. security and debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
In addition, we may use any of the categories of personal information to be collected to comply with legal obligations, to pursue or defend against legal actions or claims, and to protect the rights, property, life, health, security, and/or safety of us or any third party.
Access/Deletion of your information
California customers have the right to request:
- that The Blue River Group disclose what personal information about them that we collect, use, and disclose; and
- that The Blue River Group delete the personal information about them collected or maintained by The Blue River Group (referred to as a “deletion request”).
California customers may submit an access or deletion request (each, a “California Consumer Rights Request”) by contacting us via PHONE at 770.953.3133 or EMAIL email@example.com. Before we can begin fulfilling a request, we will need to verify your identity by validating that you have control over the email address that was provided with the request. To do so, we will send a verification email asking you to click a link to verify your identity. In limited cases, we may request additional information to verify your identity.
We take reasonable steps to have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to help protect your Personal Information/Personal Data. This may include, in appropriate circumstances, use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information/Personal Data, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information collected through our Service.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
The Blue River Group, LLC
2295 Parklake Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30345